These activities include:
- help with advice over finance, banking and charity funding
- sourcing raffle prizes
- attending school-based workshops on behalf of the charity
- organising events, including front-of-house and catering
- representing the charity at public functions
- fund-raising, including bucket collections and selling raffle tickets
- reviewing the strategic direction of the charity
If you feel you are able to help the charity on an occasional basis, please contact us and we
will very happily talk to you about your ideas.
The Trustees are very grateful to existing Friends who have made a significant contribution
to the success of the Foundation over the past three years.